Directions to the Alloggi Marinella
From the Piazzale Roma:
1. Exit the Piazzale Roma at the southeast corner, where you'll see the yellow sign above. Go past the public toilets (the brick building on the left in the photo).
2. Just ahead at the canal, turn right and walk past the snack bar to the Tre Ponti (three Bridges).
3. Cross the bridge and continue along the canal past the Hotel Arlecchino (which is another convenient place to stay if the Alloggi Marinella is fully booked).
4. Turn right at the next street, the Rio Terà dei Pensieri. (It's a wide street lined with trees.)
5. The Alloggi Marinella is a short distance down the street on your left. It has a façade of brick and yellow stucco, and its entrance is marked by an oval sign.
From the Venice Railroad Station:
1. As you leave the station, turn right and walk past the large regional-government building next door.
2. Cross the modern Calatrava Bridge (a.k.a. the Ponte di Costituzione) to the Piazzale Roma.
3. Bear left and walk along the east side of the square until you reach the public toilets.
4. Follow our "From the Piazzale Roma" directions above.
From the Venice Cruise Terminal:
1. Take a shuttle bus or a taxi from the cruise ship to the Piazzale Roma. Or, if you don't mind walking a short distance, exit the port and take the inexpensive People Mover elevated tramway to the Piazzale Roma. (The modern glass-enclosed station is just outside the port entrance.)
2. Follow our "From the Piazzale Roma" directions above.
Back to: Hotel Alloggi Marinella
The premier travel-planning site
Too many bridges, too little time?
Venice for Cruisers:
Need a car in Europe?