Peugeot "Buy Back" Car Leases
from Auto Europe
ABOVE: The Peugeot Partner is popular with
families, couples, and students traveling together. It's one of many models
in the Peugeot "Buy Back" leasing program.
If you live outside the European
Union and plan to drive in Europe for 17 days or longer, the
Europe "Buy Back" Program can save you money over the cost of a rental.
- A brand-new, factory-fresh Peugeot car.
- No VAT, road taxes, or airport fees.
- Unlimited mileage.
- 24-hour roadside assistance.
- Minimum driver age is only 18, and there's no maximum age.
- Citizens of EU countries who reside outside the EU may take advantage of
Available Peugeot car models range from economy cars to luxury sedans and minivans.
(The Peugeot 207 is shown at right.)
more information, see Auto Europe's
Europe "Buy Back" Program page and read our articles on: