Peugeot "Buy Back" Car Leases
from Auto Europe
ABOVE: The Peugeot Partner is popular with
families, couples, and students traveling together. It's one of many models
in the Peugeot "Buy Back" leasing program.
If you live outside the European
Union and plan to drive in Europe for 17 days or longer, the
Europe "Buy Back" Program can save you money over the cost of a rental.
- A brand-new, factory-fresh Peugeot car.
- No VAT, road taxes, or airport fees.
- Unlimited mileage.
- 24-hour roadside assistance.
- Minimum driver age is only 18, and there's no maximum age.
- Citizens of EU countries who reside outside the EU may take advantage of
Available Peugeot car models range from economy cars to luxury sedans and minivans.
(The Peugeot 207 is shown at right.)
more information, see Auto Europe's
Europe "Buy Back" Program page and read our articles on:
"Best of the Web"
- Forbes and The Washington Post
About Europe for Visitors
Need a car in Europe?
guarantees the lowest rental
rates for standard cars, sports cars, SUVs, luxury cars,
chauffered sedans, and RVs. Its Web site also has driving information
for 38 countries.
you live outside the EU, a
Peugeot tourist lease can be cheaper than renting.
Minimum driver age is 18, there' s no upper age limit, and rates include
Short-term car leasing.